(Be sure to attach your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF only.)
Why do the best of the best applicants choose RSI?
Healthcare recruitment is what we do every day. And it's our passion. Our team applies experience and knowledge of healthcare to help you find the right employment opportunity. So whether you are searching for full-time, permanent or a temp-to-hire employment opportunity, we can help. Let us give you the tools you need to reach your personal and professional goals. Are you ready to breakthrough to the next level of your career?
RSI provides you with:
- Interviews with local, regional and national healthcare organizations
- Recommendations to improve your resume
- Techniques for effective interviewing to help you get the job that you want!
- Negotiation strategies to get the most competitive compensation package
- Employment options for contractual, temp-to-hire and direct permanent placement
- Benefits for RSI Contractual Employees
- Courtesy, Confidentiality and Professionalism
- Never a fee to our candidates
RSI matches its applicant candidates with the best employment opportunities:
Healthcare Insurance Companies: Case management, appeals/denials, utilization management, provider relations, special projects, HEDIS and credentialing
Acute Care Facilities: Clinical management (manager, director, executive level), registered nurse, nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nursing educator, CRNA, transplant coordinator, allied health.
- Home Health Companies: Management, registered nurses, LPNs, special projects including chart audits and review
- Behavioral Health Organizations: Case management, social work
- Continuing Care Facilities: Administrators, director of nursing, MDS coordinators
- Human Resources: Healthcare recruiters, recruitment coordinators
- Recovery Audit Contractors (RAC): Case Managers, medical coders
- Let us show you how RSI can produce breakthrough career opportunities for you.